Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hard at work.

I'm dropping the ball on the bloggy front, but for good reason. I spent the entire day today diligently working on school work. I don't think I have been so focused for such a long period of time in, well, ever. I am plugging away get things done little by little so that I can put school thoughts aside next weekend. I cannot wait. I'm a little disappointed I didn't get a good run in today, but school unfortunately takes priority.

I got to talk to one of my sweet Princess running buddies about our plans for next weekend. We were both just in amazement of how fast this time has gone by. Goodness. It seriously flies!

Tomorrow is going to be an early morning for me, hopefully I can get in at least a little running. Clear my mind a little bit, keep my bones loose. 6 days friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment