Wednesday, September 1, 2010

On Leave.

I'm going to officially announce that I am "On Leave" from the bloggy world from now until most likely the end of September. This hiatus marks the beginnings of great changes. I will be leaving to drive cross country to the beautiful state of Washington on Sunday. In the meantime, I am packing up my entire life and doing my best to say all my goodbyes, while running as much as I can.

I've reached a dilemma. Running is a great stress relief. and packing up your whole life (minus all the delightful people I love the most) to move 3,000+ miles away comes with a fair amount of stress. I wish my time and my body would allow me to spend ALL of my time running right now. The dilemma comes to play because running is also wonderful, precious, and effective thinking time. Thinking right now seems to go in one direction...the sad one. Tears definitely hamper your vision and running while not being able to see clearly is scary (especially when barefoot). Tears also lead to snot. Snot= difficult to breathe while running and gross when wiped all over my t-shirt. See the trouble? ...run more? run less? don't run? deal with it?

I plan on running "through" it. I want to say "I ran all the way across the country"! HAHA. I think that would be so cool.

So all that being said. I'm busy and blogging is not at the top of the list. I should arrive in WA around September 11. If you spot a blog post before that, consider it a treat!

Talk to you next from the Pacific Northwest!!! eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment