Friday, July 30, 2010

WATER WATER WATER.

Today was day 5 of training....I got a little off earlier with my countdown, Monday was technically day 1, it was just a rest day so I forgot to count it. So Day 5, many to go.

Water is the key, I've decided. It's the make it or break it for me and today, it was almost the break it. I was soo tired on my run this afternoon. I get out of breath quicker and my muscles seem tired when they shouldn't be. Then I think back over my day and what do I discover? NO WATER. I drank diet soda all day because I stayed up too late last night finishing a silly project I was excited about and so needed the caffeine to stay awake. Usually I'm pretty good about still getting water in there too, but not today. Granted, the lack of sleep probably didn't help either...
but over all a good enough run. I just didn't feel as strong as usual. WATER WATER WATER makes all the difference, I'm telling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment